Did you know there are over 15 different types of habaneros? At Blue Ridge pepper patch this year, we are growing seven of them. If you're a fan of the common orange habanero, now is the time to expand your habanero horizons! This box can include a mix of chocolate, cappuccino, white, red, Mayan red, cotton candy, and of course orange habanero.
A USPS small flat-rate shipping box of any of our habanero peppers that are ripe at the time of shipping.
Shipped by volume of whatever can fit in the box (roughly 1.4 quarts), so weight and amount will vary.
Out of stock? Sign up at the bottom of the page to be notified when more peppers are available!
Shipping to Continental US only at this time
By purchasing hot peppers, you acknowledge that you understand the following:
- hot peppers contain concentrated amounts of capsaicin that can cause physical distress
- hot peppers should be used as an ingredient in other foods such that the capsaicin is diluted
- eating hot peppers undiluted (ie., whole or raw) means ingesting very large concentrations of capsaicin
- care should be taken to avoid contact with skin and eyes, such as wearing chemical-resistant gloves and safety glasses
- that hot peppers should NEVER be given to children or pets
By purchasing hot peppers, you acknowledge that:
-the decision to consume them is yours alone and negative effects of consuming such peppers is not the responsibility of Blue Ridge Pepper Patch, Llc.
If purchasing these peppers as a gift, you agree to make the recipient aware of the above.