Risk associated with hot peppers disclaimer
By purchasing hot peppers, you acknowledge that you understand the following:
- hot peppers contain concentrated amounts of capsaicin that can cause physical distress
- hot peppers should be used as an ingredient in other foods such that the capsaicin is diluted
- eating hot peppers undiluted (ie., whole or raw) means ingesting very large concentrations of capsaicin
- care should be taken to avoid contact with skin and eyes, such as wearing chemical-resistant gloves and safety glasses
- that hot peppers should NEVER be given to children or pets
By purchasing hot peppers, you acknowledge that:
-the decision to consume them is yours alone and negative effects of consuming such peppers is not the responsibility of Blue Ridge Pepper Patch, llc.
If purchasing these peppers as a gift, you agree to make the recipient aware of the above.