A USPS small flat-rate shipping box of whatever we're growing at the Patch this year that is ripe at the time of shipping.
These boxes will include any peppers from the over 80 varieties we have in the pepper patch this year! Low-heat, super hot and anything in-between! Give your taste buds a welcome surprise!
Shipped by volume of whatever can fit in the box (roughly 1.4 quarts), so weight and amount will vary.
Out of stock? Sign up at the bottom of the page to be notified when more peppers are available!
Shipping to Continental US only at this time.
By purchasing super hot peppers, you acknowledge that you understand the following:
- hot peppers contain concentrated amounts of capsaicin that can cause physical distress
- hot peppers should be used as an ingredient in other foods such that the capsaicin is diluted
- eating hot peppers undiluted (ie., whole or raw) means ingesting very large concentrations of capsaicin
- care should be taken to avoid contact with skin and eyes, such as wearing chemical-resistant gloves and safety glasses
- that hot peppers should NEVER be given to children or pets
By purchasing super hot peppers, you acknowledge that:
-the decision to consume them is yours alone and negative effects of consuming such peppers is not the responsibility of Blue Ridge Pepper Patch, Llc.
If purchasing these peppers as a gift, you agree to make the recipient aware of the above.